Hey, you beautiful people! As I said in my previous post, today I’m going to write to you something about my plans for the next year. The end of December is “the time for plans”. I prefer to say goals, because you know that say…” Man plans, God laughs” ! In this time of year, we are thinking about all the things we have done in previous year, all those good and bed moments we had. All of these experience we had, all our successes and failures, they all very valuable life lessons. So, pick up all those pieces, stand up and keep going. You have to be ready to embrace the future.
This year was the “year of lessons” for me. I have learned a lot about business world, had some great and some not that great work experiences, but also I think I learned a lot about myself. I think I have realized who I really am, what I want to do, where I wanna live in the future. So, based on these conclusions, I’m making my New Year Resolutions. Here are some of my goals and wishes I want to share with you:
1. First of all, the most important one is about my master studies. I have to finished them and get my master’s degree in hotel management and marketing.
2. I want to learn a new language, a get certificates for the languages I already speak ( like English and Italian). I was thinking what language should I start learning, and I realized it’s German. So, God help me, I hope I’ll succeed. 🙂
3. My blog is my creative paradise. Here I can share with you all my passions, photography, travelling, food, fashion. So I decide to spend more time creating new content every week and post 3 blog posts per week. So, starting from January 1, 2017, you are going to be able to read my blog post every Tuesday, Thursday and Saturday. By the way,on December 31, three years ago, I decided to start blogging and started my first blog ” La vie en rose”. Today, after all these year I have changed, so I changed the name of it. But, the energy and the soul of my blogs stayed the same.
4. Maybe the most important goal is to find a proper job! I hope I’ll find a good job, from nine to five, so I can keep writing the content for you. And of course with a good salary, so my travel wishlist wouldn’t be just a wishlist.
5. I hope I will see at least half of the cities I put on my travel wishlist! I will me more than grateful and happy if I can accomplish that! 🙂
6. The last one, but not the least important, is to start going to the gym again. God, I’m so lazy when it come to training. I have to move my self and get that body I wanna have. No pain, no gain! 😀
My dear readers, I have a little surprise and , let’s say, a Christmas gift for you. Here is my 2017 planner. You can download it for free. I hope this planner will help you in your monthly planning.
I hope you like today’s post. Write your comments below and tell me what are your goals for this year.
Until the next time,